Monday, September 26, 2011 - SRM Engineering Entrance Examination 2012 (SRMEE 2012)
Applications are invited for admission to the following programmes in SRM University, Chennai for the academic year 2012 - 13.
Programs Offered: B.Tech, B.Arch, B.Des (Interior Design), M.Tech, M.B.A, M.C.A, M.Arch, PGPM, PGPRM, B.A, B.B.A, B.C.A,B.Com, B.Ed, B.Sc, M.A, M.Ed, M.Sc, Diploma, PG Diploma, M.Phil, B.D.S., BASLP, B. Optom, BMRS, BMLT, BOT, MOT, BPT, MPT, B.Pharm, M.Pharm, Pharm-D, Pharm - DMPH, MBA – MPH, M.S, Ph.D
Important Dates to Remember:
Issue of Applications : 27.11.2011
For PG Programs in Medicine and Health Sciences:
Last date for receipt of Applications: 18.12.2012
Entrance Examination: 29.12.2012 (10.00am to 12.30pm)
For all other programs
Last date for receipt of Applications: 31.03.2012
Entrance Examination: 06.05.2012 (10.00am to 12.30pm)
For programs in Science and Humanities –Entrance Exam is not required.
Mode of Payment (DD / Cash):
Demand Draft in favour of "SRMIST" payable at Chennai from any Nationalised bank on or after 06.02.2008. The name and address of the candidate should be written in the reverse of the demand draft.
- In Person: Buy Application for Rs 750 by cash from sales outlets to fill and send to Director for Admissions
- By Post: Application form can also be obtained by post by sending Demand Draft along with a requisition letter and a self addressed slip to "The Director (Admissions), SRM University, SRM Nagar, Kattankulathur - 603 203, Kancheepuram Dt, Tamilnadu".
- Through Website: Candidates can also Download the Application from the University website www.srmuniv.ac.in and send the application along with Demand Draft towards registration fee to the below address.
- Apply online via University Website www.srmuniv.ac.in
- B.Tech: A pass in 10+2 or its equivalent and for (a) all programs: Minimum aggregate of 70% in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry (b) Bioinformatics, Biomedical, Food & Process, Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering, minimum aggregate of 70% in Mathematics or Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
- B. Des: A pass in 10+2 or its equivalent having a minimum aggregate of 70%.
- B. Arch: A pass in 10+2 or its equivalent having a minimum aggregate of 70% with English and Mathematics as subject of study and a minimum of 40% in National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA).
- PG PROGRAMS: A pass with minimum aggregate of 60% in the qualifying examinations.
Kattankulathur - 603 203
Tamil Nadu, India
Phone: 044 - 2745 5715, 27453433
Fax: 044 - 2745 3622
# 3, Veerasamy Street
Chennai - 600 033
Tamil Nadu, India
Phone: 044 - 4396 9999, 2474 2836
Fax: 044 - 2474 8925
Meerut Road, Sikrikalan Modi Nagar
Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh - 201 204
Phone: 01232 - 234 300 / 234 301
Fax: 01232 - 234 308
The completed application forms should be sent to The Dean (Admissions), SRM University, SRM Nagar, Kattankulathur - 603 203, Kancheepuram DT, Tamilnadu" on or before 31.03.2012