Karur Vysya Bank Education Loan
* Loan available up to Rs. 10.00 lacs in India, for studies abroad max. Rs.20.00 lacs.
* Repayable in 60 to 84 monthly installments ( i.e. 5 – 7 years )
* Repayment commences after course period + 1 year or six months after getting a Job which ever is earlierRate of interest
12%PERQUISITES FOR ELIGIBILITY
* Indian National
* Secured admission to Professional / Technical / Academic courses
* Secured admission to Foreign University / Institutions
The details as above are subject to change without notice.
For further details contact the nearest branch.
About Karur Vyasa Bank:
Karur Vysya Bank was started in the year 1916 in Karur, then a small textile town with a vast agricultural background, by two illustrious sons of the soil – Sri M.A. Venkatarama Chettiar and Sri Athi Krishna Chettiar. What started as a venture with a seed capital of Rs. 1.00 lakh has grown into a leading financial institution that offers various financial services to millions of its customers under one roof.Financial landmarks of the bank:
Ø Total business of the bank was at Rs. 22078.83 cr. with total deposits at Rs. 12549.99 cr. and total advances at Rs. 9528.84 cr. as on 31.03.2008.
Ø The net owned funds of the bank are Rs. 1190 cr. KVB is the first Tamilnadu based private sector bank to cross Rs. 1000 cr. under capital funds
Ø The bank has a Capital Adequacy Raito of 12.58% as against the RBI stipulated norm of 9%.
Ø The bank has one of the lowest net NPA ratios in the country @ 0.18%.
Ø The bank has been earning profits since inception and has been declaring dividend uninterruptedly.
Ø The bank has declared 100% dividend for the past four years. For 2007-08, the bank has declared a divided of 120%
Source : http://www.kvb.co.in/